Light and refreshing, this citrus-flavoured dressing will liven up any salad. Add a few toasted nuts as a topping, for extra flavour and texture.
- Fresh juice from ½ lemon
- Fresh juice from ½ orange
- Fresh juice form ¼ lime
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 7 tablespoons kombucha
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Orange zest
- Lime zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the juices, vinegar, kombucha and mustard in a blender or food processor.
- Very slowly drizzle the olive oil into the dressing while the blender or food processor is processing.
- Add the fruit zests and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Mix the following ingredients (add lemon juice, mustard seeds, herbs like thyme, oregano to taste) and store in a glass jar or bottle.
- 1/4 cup kombucha
- 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of raw honey
- Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning or fresh herbs
Mix all the ingredients in a jar with the lid on and shake vigorously before serving.
Optional Additions: lemon juice, mustard seeds, thyme, oregano, etc