Since January this year I’ve been doing some demonstrations at the local Nelson Farmers Market every 2 weeks on Wednesdays until the end of February which will continue on a monthly basis, the last wednesday of each month.
No booking required – just come along and sit under the shade of a large tree or in the gazebo when I get one. I do ask for a koha (donation) of $2 – $5 to cover the costs of the food and the recipes which you can take home.
Here is the schedule: (Last Wednesday of the month during the Winter)
- Jan 10th: Transportable Raw Foods
- Jan 24th: Quick Easy Snacks
- Feb 7th: Sweet Treats
- March 28th: New ideas with broccoli and cauliflower
- April 18th (Anzac Day 25th is a holiday and there’s no market that day):
- May 30th: Stuffed And Wrapped
- June: 27th:
- July 25th: