Beetroot Bliss Balls
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut
- ½ cup sprouted, dehydrated buckwheat
- 1 medium beetroot (peeled, chopped)
- 1 cup dates (soaked)
- seeds of ½ vanilla bean
- Place coconut, buckwheat into a food processor fitted with the S blade and process into a fine flour.
- Add beetroot, dates, vanilla and process until well combined.
- Wet your hands a little bit and roll spoonful of the dough into little balls.
- Roll with topping of your choice, I used ¼ cup finely shredded coconut.
- Place them on a sheet of baking paper. For the best result, let sit them in the fridge overnight to firm.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge. Enjoy!