Citrus Dressing - using Kombucha
Light and refreshing, this citrus-flavoured dressing will liven up any salad. Add a few toasted nuts as a topping, for extra flavour and texture.
- Fresh juice from ½ lemon
- Fresh juice from ½ orange
- Fresh juice form ¼ lime
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 7 tablespoons kombucha
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Orange zest
- Lime zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the juices, vinegar, kombucha and mustard in a blender or food processor.
- Very slowly drizzle the olive oil into the dressing while the blender or food processor is processing.
- Add the fruit zests and then season with salt and pepper to taste.