'Mojito' Green Juice
Serves 1-2 people
- 2 green or red apples
- 1 cucumber
- ½ peeled lime, or more to taste
- 1 large handful fresh mint
- As many seasonal leafy greens as you wish: kale, spinach, silverbeet, radish greens, etc
- fresh ginger, to taste (optional)
- Spirulina powder (optional)
Add apple, cucumber, lime, mint and leafy greens to the juicer. Add a small knob of fresh ginger if you like the taste. Strain if needed.
Pour into a nice glass and enjoy. or a special effect dip the rim of the glass into lime or lemon juice then into a dish of salt.
Optional additions: ½ tsp spirulina powder or wheatgrass powder
4. If you don’t have a juicer at home, combine your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
5. Pour into a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Gently squeeze the nut milk bag in order to separate the juice from the pulp.